Monday, April 25, 2016

Peace be with you...

Dear people trying to pick a fight with me on the internet:
It isn't going to work. Thank you for playing. Have a nice day. No, really, I hope that you have a nice day. I hope that you find a flower to smell that brightens your mood. I hope that a stranger does you a kindness that makes you smile. I hope that you hear from someone you care about and haven't talked to in a while and you get to laugh about all of those old jokes you haven't thought of in a long, long time. I hope that you have your favorite food for dinner tonight. I hope that you have restful sleep and happy dreams tonight. I hope that all of the things that are good and kind and peaceful happen today and help you move past the momentary impulse that pushed you to try and engage someone in a moment of anger over something relatively trivial on a faceless, anonymous media. I hope that you have a lovely day. I hope that we all do.
Sincerely,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, so if you don't see your comment right away don't worry, I'll review it and add it as soon as possible. The only time that comments won't be approved is if they are inappropriate. And yes, I am the sole arbiter as to what qualifies as inappropriate. :)