Thursday, April 20, 2017

Down Into The Black

It is going to be a rough weekend.

I closed down my online shop today.  I've been procrastinating on it because, I guess, as long as it was still up I thought there was a chance, a small, tiny chance, that I could bring my business back.  But now that I have cancelled my business insurance, I really can't sell any more.  So I shut it down.

I'm also going to work on pulling everything out of the Fat Lady room this weekend, so that I can go through it all, organize it, and put it back in so that it can handle some long-term storage without being under our feet all of the time.

I still hope that I can re-start my business.  The Husbeast keeps saying it will be next year, no longer, but he's a lot more optimistic than I am right now.

Funny, I thought I was past the point of crying, but I guess I'm not.

Yeah, it's going to be a dark weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, so if you don't see your comment right away don't worry, I'll review it and add it as soon as possible. The only time that comments won't be approved is if they are inappropriate. And yes, I am the sole arbiter as to what qualifies as inappropriate. :)